Actual Comments From Our Patients
Moncton - Jan 2016:
- I would like to thank you and the team at Moncton Sleep Institute for the superb care and service that you provide.
- I just wanted to express my appreciation for the fine professional service that I have been granted by your company over the last few years. I started dealing with Laura, then Angela Hoffman, and now yourself. Each time, with each individual, and even dealing with your receptionist, I have been treated with excellent, professional service, and I don't take these things for granted. I have, in the past, and will continue to refer people to your organization, in the future, when the opportunity arises.
Vancouver- Jan 2016:
- Dr. Comey is very dedicated authentically interested and accommodating in difficult circumstance.
- The woman at reception is outstanding. She is so kind and understanding. I wish I had the same experience everywhere I went.
- The service has been fantastic in every aspect.
Nanaimo- Jan 2016:
- Lab was very comfortable, and the lab tech was very pleasant and knowledgable.
Toronto - Eglinton- Jan 2016:
- It ran like a well-oiled machine.
Toronto - Thornhill - Jan 2016:
- Dr. Kohn saw me in a timely manner for both my consult and follow up appointments. I was well informed about the process before sleep test and diagnosis in terms I could understand.
Toronto - Etobicoke- Jan 2016:
- Hibo is absolutely lovely and a pleasure to deal with.
- Having worked in health regulation with several health colleges, the CPSO being one, I am acutely aware of the fine balance of being professional yet personable. Dr. Rittaka is such a physician and he is an asset to your team.
Pembroke - Jan 2016:
- Well organized, nice setting, comfortable bed.
- The doctor was an excellent communicator and took time to make sure all my questions were answered.
Halifax - Jan 2016:
- Dr Marval - Ospino has consistently provided me with outstanding care - empathetic, timely, well-reasoned. I appreciate everything he has done for me.
- Dr. Marval has been integral in my treatment, he is very supportive and understanding of my condition, and is always concerned about my health and well-being.